Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Vacation Week Part 2

The second half of our vacation week was filled with as much fun and relaxation as the first.  The kids spent 11 days in a row at Grandpa and Grandma's and were very sad to leave on Sunday night!

The weather was perfect and we spent our days on the water, soaking up the rays and enjoying everything Grindstone has to offer!

Carter swimming by the drop off:

Ryan jumping off the boat:

We tubed for the first time this year.  All of the boys loved it! :) 








This shot took a lot of effort.  I am out past the drop-off on a tube and Evan pushes me to the right spot I want to be.  Then the boat spins, and he has to swim over to turn the boat back towards me.  By the time he has that facing me again, my tube has drifted away and spun around.  I don't dare move too much on the tube for fear of dropping my large camera in the water.  I don't think Evan will be jumping to coordinate another photo op like this one anytime soon!  ;)

Ryan had never canoed before.  Kyle showed him the ropes:


Carter and I relaxing on the tube:

Kyle's turn for a wild ride:




Ryan refused to go fast.  For our need-for-speed kiddo, he sure isn't into fast tubing.  No worries - the other two more than make up for him! :)

No comments: