Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tobies Reunion

We had our reunion in Tobies basement.  The committee arrived at 5 to get things set up.  Rob and Andrea did brought most of the stuff and did a lot of the planning in advance.

Carrying the snacks in to set up:



Sarah and Andrea getting ready.  Andrea greeted all of the attendees and passed out the booklets. 



Setting up the snack table:















Looks like I'm doing a fine job of supervising!  ;)



Chris B. and Chris S.  I didn't even recognize Chris B. when I first saw him:

Mandi and Rob:



Mandi, Rob, Karl, Ronda, Donnat, and Lainie:



Betsy, Derek, Pam, and Gina arriving, visiting with Sarah:






Annie and Casey:



Sandie and her guest filling out the trivia questions:



Kari, Betsy, Me, and Sarah:



Tara, Derek, Tina's husband (I forget his name), and Pam:



The reunion planning committee:  Sarah, Dan, Rob, Annie, Me, and Lainie:






Lainie, Chris, Lana, Carl, Lisa, and Derek:



Mandi, Rob, Troy, Lainie, and Chris:



Me and Zak, my birthday buddy:



Evan and I in the photo booth:






Josh and Jenny:



Jolene, Jesse, and me.  My partner in crime from high school days:



Trent and Carl:



Kari, Trent, Sarah, Chris, Zak, Rob, Annie, Chris, and Gina:



Casey, Betsy, Kari, Carl, and Terry:



Matt:
Tina's husband, Tina, Mandi, and Tara:



Sandie and her guest, Jolene:






Julie, Andrea, Jenny, Trent, Troy, and Lainie:






Terry, Dan, Dan's Wife, Sandie, and her guest, Jolene, and Jesse:



Rob, Donnat, Zak, and Josh:



Joe, Brian, Casey, and Annie:









Paul joined the party:



Heidi and her husband, Pam, Derek, Ronda, and Betsy:















Lainie was our MC for the evening - she did a great job!



Lisa and Al:



Tara, Gina, and Chris:



Bill, Brianna, and Karl:






Me and my bud, Rob:






The banquet room:



Me and Lain:



Lainie and Rob:



Andrea and Troy:



What a FUN time we had.  I am so glad we could all get together.  I graduated with 75 in my class and we had 46 come for dinner, including spouses.  Not too bad, but would have liked to see more. 

Evan gets the photo credits for the evening.  He was on camera duty most of the night because our photographer cancelled.  Good thing I've got a easy going hubby!!  :)

No comments: