Friday, July 26, 2013

Instagram

Time for another Instagram dump...

Carter and I played hooky from Ryan's lacrosse and Kyle's soccer to cool off in the sprinklers:

Dinner in the crock pot - roast, potatoes, and carrots - the house smelled delicious!


Carter and Griffin helping Caeden celebrate his 7th birthday at Zero Gravity:

Griffin spent the night at our house.  Carter's first ever sleepover:


Out cold by 9:00 p.m.  SUCCESS!

Carter had a bad headache (he gets these a lot in the heat).  He had an icepack and was fed dinner on the couch:

Evan had 4 Twins Champions Club tickets.  The boys were more than happy to go with him! :)


This is what my organ looks like these days.  I know I'll miss this someday... :)

We took the boys to the Bald Eagle Waterski Show.  They loved it! :)

Evan took this picture of me and the boys watching the show:


No comments: