Tuesday, July 16, 2013

20th Class Reunion - Parade Float

I had my 20 year class reunion this weekend.  How did that happen?  How could I possibly have graduated 20 years ago?  I'm still trying to figure that one out!

I was on the planning committee and we began planning in February.  It was fun to see it all come together and be able to see so many of my classmates!  We rode in the parade on a float on Saturday morning, had a family get-together at the playground in the afternoon, and had the reunion at Tobies in the evening.  It was so fun catching up and reiminiscing with my friends.  I'm so glad it came together the way it did! :)

Joe France drove our float (wagon) through with his tractor:

Annie, Sarah, Casey, Gina, Lainie, Tonya, Me, Trent, Rob, and Josh on this side:







Jayne, Donnat, Dan, Brenda, Tracy, Karl, Bill, Chris, Pam, and Betsy on the opposite side:


Pam and Betsy finally turned around!  ;)

No comments: