Saturday, March 9, 2013

Jewelry

I had a few orders to complete this weekend. The weather was dreary and dismal today, but perfect for taking jewelry pictures. Finally, perfect lighting!

The first three necklaces have an interesting story.  I made a necklace a few years back for a friend of my Mom's that had the names Nathan, Natalie and Bryley.  Since then, she has had 2 additional Grandchildren.  I took Bryley off of one necklace and added Bryce to make necklace #1.  I added Elijah to Nathan and Natalie to make necklace #2.  These will be given to the mothers of the children for Mother's Day.  I created an entirely new necklace with all 5 grandchildren for the Grandma and as easy as that, 3 necklaces for 3 different ladies, all stemming from the original a few years back.  What a creative solution she came up with! :)







No comments: