Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Instagram

It's been a while since I've updated my Instagram photos.  Here is the past month:


My healthy cookies - 4 ingredients:  bananas, oatmeal, walnuts, and chocolate chips.  YUM!

After being sick for 4 days, it took a full week before I could work out again.  My first good workout was hard, but felt great afterwards!


Ryan is ready for his lacrosse season to start in the spring!


Carter is fishing with Grandpa.  Evan and I share an Apple ID and this showed up in the photo stream on my phone one morning.  LOVE it! :)


Lasagna in the crock pot.  Fix it and forget it - my kind of dinner!


I took the boys to Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall of America for the first time on Friday:
Carter and Ryan waiting in line for a ride:

Carter eating a snack and planning his next ride:

Ryan on the ropes course above the MOA:

Our family arriving at the Wilderness Resort at Wisconsin Dells:


Ryan on the ropes course:


Carter on the ropes course:


Carter and Evan on the bumper boats:

Kisses for my water-logged boy:


Arcade fun before bed at the waterpark:

Carter playing on the indoor playground:

Ryan and I took on the ropes course together:

Spring break weeks consists of lazy mornings watching cartoons and eating breakfast in bed:

The view from our balcony at the Wilderness.  It was great to see the sun again!!


No comments: