Saturday, March 23, 2013

Instagram

Time for an Instagram update:

The boys playing their iPads on a lazy spring break morning:


Shoveling snow for what I hope is one of the last times of the season.  This is the bank at the end of our driveway.  We are OFFICIALLY sick of snow and cold now!


Carter helping me spring clean the basement family room last weekend:


I had 60 minutes to myself waiting for my vehicle maintenance at the Land Rover dealership.  I sipped hot tea and read a book.  I don't remember the last time I've sat still long enough to do either!  It was heavenly!  ;)


Evan has been wearing 'cheaters' for the past few years.  He will need real glasses for reading at some point.  He brought up his Grandpa's from the basement and Carter tried them on.  Evan and I were styling in the boys Where's Waldo glasses.























Carter had green milk on his Lucky Charms for Saint Patrick's Day breakfast:


Carter's cotton candy at the school carnival:


I went shopping yesterday for Evan.  He bought me a new camera, lens, and accessories for an early anniversary present.  LOVE IT! :)


The kids prepping for their improv performance today:


The boys came home with great report cards on Wednesday so Evan and I treated them to pizza out tonight.  I am so proud of both of them!


No comments: