Sunday, February 24, 2013

Instagram


I don't have as many photos to share this time.  Our house has been hit by a bad flu bug and we are resting and recovering from that.  I haven't ever felt as thankful for a comfy bed, good TV, and my magazine stockpile as I have this weekend!

The boys' 100th day of school:

Carter is learning about the planets at school:



Heart shaped cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Valentine's morning:

Love note project is complete! :)


I volunteered in Ryan's class for his Valentine's Party.  He was making a bagel with peanut butter and bird seed birdfeeder here:


Warm peanut butter cookies with heart shaped Dove chocolates on top made a fun after-school snack:


I took the boys roller skating last Friday night after school.  They had a blast.  This was a touching moment with Ryan patiently helping Carter learn to skate.  Too bad the lights were off and it was SO dark!  Just a little proof that they can get along! :)

No comments: