Monday, October 17, 2011

Nebulizer

The allergist prescribed a nebulizer for Carter when we saw him last spring.  Thankfully, Carter has had a very long stretch of good health, and we hadn't even taken it out of the box...until tonight.  He has had a cold for almost a week now and I probably should have gotten it out sooner.  Kyle, a lifetime 'nebber' showed me the ropes with the nebulizer and also played Legos with Carter the entire time he was being nebbed.  Technology is great in so many ways - who would have thought to make a Lego game on top of a nebulizer?  Clearly a parent that's been there done that!  Carter took his first neb like a champ - no complaints whatsoever!  He coughed almost all night long last night, needless to say, we are praying for a much better night tonight.  And on that note, off to bed I go - I've got toothpicks holding up my eyelids as I type!!  Night!!!!



Still smiling despite being sick!!!

No comments: