Saturday, October 1, 2011

LCA Soccer

Kyle is on Legacy Christian Academy's Soccer team.  He just started soccer this summer (for the first time since he was much younger, anyway) after a mix-up with baseball registration left him off his baseball team and he really enjoys it!!  The kids love going to Kyle's soccer games to cheer on their older brother!!!  Go Kyle!

{Evan took all of the following pictures - I did remind him that we have a zoom lens after I saw them!  Kudos to him for remembering the camera and bringing the younger boys to the game, all on his own while I was at work!!!}







1 comment:

Amy said...

At least your hubby took the camera! I wouldn't be able to coerce Chad into taking ours! He says "it's too big and I might break it". Okay, in that case then, don't take it!
Evan did a great job!