Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jewelry

Another busy weekend for jewelry!!!!

ID tags for my great nephews for their baptism today:

Additional tags for a necklace I made next week:

Front of the necklace:

First time I stamped on the back of a necklace, (this was a gift order for someone celebrating their 10th year of sobriety):





My brand new design - 3 stacked washers.  This idea came to me out of the blue and I had to stop what I was doing to make it! :)

This wasn't something I made, but wanted to share.  I had my wedding ring rhodium finished to update the look (basically white gold was applied over the top of the yellow gold) and I also had my Grandma's wedding ring resized and polished.  They both look brand new!


















One more to share - I ordered this spinner ring on etsy last week - it arrived yesterday and it fits me perfectly.  Love it! :)

1 comment:

The Rissell's said...

You are so creative! Love the new idea with the stacking. Your rings look FAB!