Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween Decorations

The boys and I decorated for Halloween.  I think that is their favorite holiday to decorate for.  I could take it or leave it, but they are so excited, that I get into it as well. 

Putting up the window clings:


On our first ever shopping trip to a Goodwill, we came home with this enormous pumpkin for our front step.  It was against my better judgement, but Carter insisted "because it is just like Grandma's".

We had to replace our previous Halloween lights in our front window with a new spiderweb (measures 4').  It looks pretty cool at night.  If I ever learned how to shoot photos at night and have them turn out well, you could get the entire 'night' effect!

The front entrance.  Ryan's window also has the enormous pumpkin in it that we made 2 years ago, but it is tough to see in this picture because I don't have the light on in his room to illuminate it.

Ryan's 'creative' ghost that he wanted me to 'put on the web'!!!!! :) {made out of none other than pumpkin erasers that are out all the time at our house now!}

We also put out decorations in the house and I have a craft up my sleeve this weekend for more inside decorations. Stay tuned (I'll share if they turn out)! :)

No comments: