Friday, December 31, 2010

Edge

We spent a few days at the Edge Resort and Waterpark in Duluth earlier this week.  Evan, Kyle, and my Dad went to Rainy Lake ice fishing so my Mom and I took Ryan and Carter to the waterpark.  We had such a nice time and it was great to be in a warm waterpark - who likes to freeze in a waterpark?  Not me!  The kids don't seem to mind, but I do!!!!  I swear I went down the waterslides at least 100 times with the boys, mostly Carter because Ryan could go alone.  We had a blast - between the slides, the Vortex pool, obstacle course, hot tub, and lazy river, there wasn't a dull moment the entire time we were there!  Already thinking about our next adventure...

Our room, king bed for Mom and I...

and bunk beds for the boys!


The boys (im)patiently waiting for us to get ready to go down to the waterpark: 


The view of the waterpark from our hotel room:

 Ryan in the hot tub waterfall:

Relaxing in the hot tub:

Carter hanging out in the hot tub:

Ryan making his way across the obstacle course:



Laying in the pool beneath the giant bucket, waiting for it it dump:

Here it comes!

Waiting again:
Another dumping!

Carter on the kiddie waterslides:



Posing with Tiki Tom:


What a great trip - we can't wait to go back!!!!

1 comment:

The Rissell's said...

Fun! We've stayed there before as well...great idea for getting out of the cold.