Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Program

We went back and forth about whether we would brave the bad roads and -22* windchill to go to church this morning.  We decided we should go since it was the boys' Christmas program.  I was 50/50 on whether Carter would go on stage at all.  He did - and both boys did a great job.  Ryan sang much more than Carter, but I had to give him credit for getting up on stage in front of all of those people - I know I'd be nervous!  They sang two songs for the congregation and church was surprisingly full for the weather conditions!

Preschool and kindergarten classes:

Ryan ready to sing!

One of the smaller trees decorated for Christmas.  My favorite decoration at Family of Christ is not up yet - the tree made up of 100 pointsettas - beautiful!

No comments: