Saturday, December 4, 2010

Busy Social Calendar

I have a tough time squeezing things in around my kids' social functions now.  Today the boys went to Ryan's school for the Holiday Shop this morning and then Ryan had two birthday parties for classmates of his, both held at Pump It Up.  What a fun (and exhausting) day!

Here are some of the birthday party highlights:

Party number one, Cate's 6th Birthday Party:
Ryan in the boxing ring with giant boxing gloves:
Alexis in the Flintstone car:
Ryan and his girlfriends - he is always surrounded by at least a handful of girls.  One Mom said to me "you are going to be in trouble when he gets older".  Do ya think?  :)







Party number two, Torrie's 6th Birthday Party:




I have never seen so many gifts at a birthday party, it looked like a gift table at a wedding!  I guess that is what happens when you invite 26 friends! :)

No comments: