Sunday, November 21, 2010

Post Its

I was home alone with the boys this weekend and had many jewelry orders to complete.  Ryan asked me today if he could use 'a' post-it note from our kitchen drawer.  I agreed, to buy me a little time to work on jewelry.  Low and behold, Carter joined in when he woke from his nap and by the time I finished with jewelry, my house was covered in post-it notes.  Wasteful?  I think not - it bought me 2 solid hours of creative time on my jewelry...and in the meantime, I was playing 'number crunchers' with Ryan, restaurant where he was taking our orders and writing them down, and we were  also practicing spelling words and numbers.  I like to think of myself as 'multi-tasking'!  Have a great week, everyone...and let me know if you would like to borrow my kids to practice multi-tasking! :)

1 comment:

The Rissell's said...

Very creative Ryan and Carter! Abigail loves to use post-it notes and leave us pictures around the house.