Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Anniversary

Tonight marked our third anniversary of the Partridge Preserve Book Club.  We have lost a couple members, 1 moved away and 1 dropped out due to her busy travel schedule for work.  We currently have 9 members, but 2 were missing tonight.  We are all busy parents and it is hard to coordinate a night that works well for everyone's schedule.  I was always a reader growing up, but hadn't read a lot since I had kids until I started the book club.  Now I read every book.  I think in 3 years, there were 2 books I couldn't get through because they didn't hold my interest.  I love being exposed to wide variety of books since everyone takes their turn picking out books.  I love the group of ladies, too - we talk about the book a little and then just sit and visit and enjoy each other's company! :)



2009, Our Two Year Anniversary:

2008, Our One Year Anniversary:

No comments: