Sunday, November 7, 2010

Busy Weekend for Jewelry

I had a crazy busy weekend for orders this weekend.  Thank goodness I was at my Mom's and she could help with my boys.  People are planning ahead and ordering for Christmas.  I love early shoppers - I am going to be taking my last orders on December 1, so get your orders in now!!!!! :)


This is a new style tag I made - I made it to attach to Christmas gifts.  I thought it was a fun tag that could be used on a jacket or  backpack after Christmas!




This is a 1 1/8" ring, used to accommodate more characters:




This is a 1 1/4" washer and a 3/4" inset.  This is the most characters/names I have been asked to put on a necklace - 11 grandkids!!!

I made two of this exact same necklace - one for my Aunt and one for my cousin:


This one makes me smile - Ryan punched it all by himself and decided he wanted to put the star on it as well.  I love how he just wants to jump in there and do it all on his own.  He'll be taking orders soon, too!!!! :)


No comments: