Sunday, September 26, 2010

Twins Game

I bet you wondered if I've abandoned the blog forever.  It has been so busy around here with the start of school and all of the activities.  I have to keep asking myself what day it is!  Thank goodness for Outlook calendars - I don't know how I would get everyone where they needed to be at the right time without them! :)

So, I'm back...here goes...

Evan went to the Champion's Club with his coworkers.  They took in an afternoon game.  What a fun experience (and I had to watch it out of my window at work - not quite the same!)

Mark and Andy in the Restaurant/Lounge area:
Seats so close to the dugout you can see everything!
Andy, Mark and Evan:
I'm guessing Andy was the class clown in high school...
Great shots of the game from amazing seats:
Twins Win!  I saw the fireworks from my office window:
Evan's the DD:

No comments: