Thursday, September 9, 2010

Carter's First Day of Preschool

Today was Carter's first day of preschool at Family of Christ.  We had parent-child day, so I was able to stay with him for the entire session.  Next Tuesday marks his first day alone at preschool.  I will again be carpooling with another family - she will drive Carter on Tuesdays and I will drive her son on Thursdays - I am so happy it all worked out.  Carter was so excited with his Spiderman backpack - I hope his excitement continues!!!!

Boys with their matching shirts:
Carter with his backpack:
Me and Carter - photo compliments of Ryan! :)
Ready for school:
How did he grow up so fast?
By his coat/backpack hook, outside his classroom:
With his teacher, Mrs. Aarness:
Playing on the playground (his mouth is always open because he is always talking - hmmm....where did he get that from?):

No comments: