Monday, September 6, 2010

Champion's Club

Evan and I went to the Champion's Club at Target Field last week to watch a Twins game.  It was our first (and for me, likely a once in a lifetime) trip to the Champion's Club.  I had no idea such a place existed.  Our experience started out with valet parking, then dinner and drinks in the restaurant, followed by our large, comfy seats behind home plate with a waitstaff bringing us anything we wanted to eat or drink during the game.  It was an amazing experience!  A huge thank you to AMG for taking us!

Arriving at the Champion's Club:
The restaurant:
Shane and I checking out the seats and watching the teams warm up:
Evan and I behind home plate:
View of the skyline behind us:
Watching warm ups:
Joe Mauer warming up (my fav):
Joe at bat:
The weather forecasters predicted rain all day and yet we stayed dry.  We had about 3 drops of rain the entire game, even though the sky was black:
Twins WIN in extra innings:
Waiting for our car after the game, Evan and I, Thomas, and Shane with AMG:

No comments: