Monday, September 6, 2010

Ryan's Kindergarten Orientation

We had Ryan's kindergarten orientation at Johnsville Elementary School on Wednesday.  He visited his classroom, met his teacher, he found his locker, his cubby, and the lunchroom.  There was so much to take in - he was so excited and I did my best to be excited for him, but all truth be told, I was holding back tears during the orientation.  He is growing up so fast and I couldn't be more proud of him.

Checking out his desk - he will sit at a table with 5 kids, 2 of which are girls in the neighborhood:

Inside his locker:
Ryan's locker is #549:
Ryan's classroom, his teacher is in the black shirt and khaki skirt in the back of the room:
Ryan with his clothespin name:
Ryan loses no time checking out the clasroom computers:

















Ryan's class list (smaller size than I was expecting, and I was relieved to see that!):


























Tomorrow's a big day for us - he is so excited, will I be able to hold back the tears????

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hugs to you Mom as you prepare for the big day...Kindergarten is a bitter-sweet milestone! Wishing Ryan the best of first days!

The Rissell's said...

Wow....what an exciting time for Ryan and you and Evan! Tears are fine and totally normal. Look forward to hearing all about the first day of school!