Sunday, September 6, 2009

White Pine Tractor Show

We attended the 31st Annual White Pine Logging and Threshing Show this weekend. I think I have been there every year since it began, so it is a tradition in my family. My boys love the tractors and playing with their cousins at the campsite. I cannot remember a year with as gorgeous of weather as we had this weekend. We couldn't have ordered any better - simply perfect! Here are a few shots of the tractors and the big parade:

Sea of tractors:

Katelyn and Ryan waiting for parade to start:

Ryan in my shades:

Ella driving her Oliver:

Ryan waiting patiently for Roger on his Oliver:

Kicking back, waiting for the parade:

Roger and Ryan lining up for parade:





Coming down the parade route:

Marc and Ella:

Tony:

Elsa:

Annie:

Joe and Kids:

Katelyn and Grandpa Ed:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your great pics! It was a beautiful, fun weekend. I'm glad Ryan enjoyed his tractor rides! -Annie