Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of Preschool 2009

Ryan had his first day of preschool today - parent/child orientation day. He met his teacher and her helper, got acclimated to his new classroom, and saw friends from last year's class at Family of Christ. Every time I visit that school I am reminded of why I made the decision to send Ryan there - the staff. They are all wonderful and we are blessed he attends there!


Backpack on and ready to go!

Quick shot with Mom:

By the pond:

With Dad at School:

By his backpack/coat rack:

With Mrs. Guenther, his new teacher:

With Mrs. Johnson, the new helper:

At storytime:

Monkey bars on the playground:

More fun on the playground:

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Looks like a great day!! He looks so happy...

Unknown said...

I will miss my conversations with Ryan on the way to preschool. Hope he has a great year!