Friday, September 18, 2009

Guard Frog

Nope, it's not a typo, instead of a guard dog, we have a guard frog keeping watch over our pond and fish at night. I happened to glance over at him when I was walking up to the pond one night and I had to snap a picture of him.





You can tell when my life is busy - fewer photos and fewer blog posts. I lost my jobshare partner over 2 months ago :( and have been working 5 days a week and still continuing with all the same activities with the kids on Thursdays and Fridays. It has been a constant juggling act, and I hope to hire a replacement very soon. I can't wait to have that 'balance' again in our lives!!! As for Bethany (my previous jobshare partner), she is staying at home with her girls full-time and found that is what works best for them. I am truly glad she found her happiness, but I miss her tremendously!!!! She was not only my work partner, but a true friend as well.

No comments: