Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Early

Today I took the 'early' shift at home, which meant I left for work early, got out of work early, and spent more time with my boys in the evening. I stopped at home before I picked them up, changed clothes, and we went right to the park and spent over an hour before dinner. We had so much fun - I wish all of my evenings were this long!!!!!


Ryan on the zipline:

Carter looking at the top of the tower:

Peeking out of the tower base (with Ryan's new friend, Michael):

Carter Driving:

Sliding:

Again:

Checking out the view of the lake:

Monkey bars are a new thing for Ryan, so he is very excited when he makes it all the way across:

Halfway there:

He did it!

Very proud of himself:

When we got home, Carter raced his car. He doesn't ride it anymore, he just pushes it! :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

What a fun evening! Way to go Ryan on the monkey bars!! Strong boy you have...