Sunday, September 27, 2009

Attempt

We attempted to take photos in the woods today, but we were up against numerous obstacles... #1 Mother Nature - it started to rain right when we arrived. #2 Falling acorns and sticks made it dangerous in the woods. #3 Injured children - (see #2) plus falling while running or climbing over logs didn't help. #4 Lost Child - when I was taking pictures of Carter, Ryan decided to go back to the truck (unbeknownst to me). I was almost reaching panic mode, going up and down the path, calling his name. Eventually he came over the hill, saying "what are you yelling for Mom? I just went back to sit in the truck." Sigh....So, here you go - my attempt at fall photos!
















1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow, you had a lot of strikes against you for this event. Way to go for trying!! They look cute! Scary about Ryan.....man, these kids can cause such anxiety! We love them so much, but give us gray hair along the way.