Sunday, June 1, 2014

Jewelry

Whew!  What a weekend!  I'm happy to say I've got my jewelry orders complete for the summer.  I need this break!  I had 16 orders this weekend and completed them all!





This is for a confirmand, I love the variety of charms on this one!




I had 2 more sports tag orders, ironically for the same number and team name (but different family/different team)!


These necklaces are for a co-worker adopting a baby from China.  The first necklace is hers, with her son's Chinese name and birthdate on the back.  The second is the exact same, this one is for his foster Mom in China.  When she returns, she will have me make one more bar, this one with his adopted name and date of custody.




This order hit home for me.  My previous job share partner's brother had a stillborn baby last week.  She ordered this necklace and the ID tags below to give to her brother's family, to keep Landon's memory alive.  May their family find peace and comfort during this difficult time:


Front of ID tags:


Back of ID tags:


No comments: