Sunday, June 22, 2014

Instagram

Time for another Instagram dump - we have been busy in our house!!!

Bunker Beach for the first time this season:

Carter's buddy Caeden and his sister Avery joined us:


Carter had an amazing inning on 1st base last weekend:

Father's Day lunch with my parents:

My yard is in full bloom.  I love the vibrant colors:

I have 15 fish in my pond this year - 14 new ones and 1 old one:

We attended Evan's open house at his office.  Carter was admiring a signed Joe Mauer ball in Tim's office.  Tim passed it on to Carter and told him to take it home.  He was over the moon excited, and he tells everyone he sees about it! :)

In front of Mark's Model T at the Carl Bolander 90th Anniversary Celebration:

In Evan's newly remodeled office:

The boys and I at Bunker:

Ryan's lacrosse tournament this weekend:

Carter and I took cover in the rain this morning and cheered on Ryan and the Bengals from the sideline:

No comments: