Monday, April 22, 2013

Jewelry

What is the old saying? "The best laid plans of mice and men..."  I had planned to work on Mother's Day jewelry orders all day while the kids were in school last Friday.  Low and behold, we got 10" of new snow and school was cancelled.  Needless to say, I didn't get a whole lot of jewelry orders complete with the boys at home.  I worked on them over the weekend and got a few more done today.  I have 2 more left to complete, with more coming in every day...

Here is what I have complete so far:















This has been the state of my dining room table for the past 5 days.  Sometimes I wonder if we'll ever be able to eat at it again! :)

1 comment:

The Rissells said...

Wow, busy lady!! You are talented girl! 10 inches of snow in April......I would be nuts. You guys deserve a break and a beautiful summer!!