Saturday, April 27, 2013

Instagram

Another Instagram dump.  It's amazing to me that the snow pictures were from last weekend and now this weekend, we are in the 70s with shorts and t-shirts.  Welcome spring, we are so excited to see you! :)

Cowboy Carter playing Western with Grandpa:

My pond was almost clear of snow/ice and then we got a huge snowfall last weekend:


The snow started on Thursday around noon:

The neighbor boys offered to shovel my driveway for me:


Only a few hours after the tree picture above was taken - our winter wonderland (at the end of April!)

This sidewalk had just been shoveled a few hours prior:


The boys school was cancelled on Friday, so they enjoyed playing in the snow:

Carter playing in the master jacuzzi bath tub:

Carter helping me make homemade ice cream:


I finally got my Vitamix!  So excited to eat healthier and incorporate more vegetables in my diet:


Flowers from my boss and his wife for Admin's week.  He also gave me a Visa gift card.  So generous and such a day brightener.  I truly love my job! :)


The boys and I went to the Twins game last night, and they brought a friend, Josh.  72* and sunny at the game - ahhhhh! :)


Carter's first outdoor baseball practice for the season.  GORGEOUS SUNSHINE!!!!!  Love it!


No comments: