Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

We had a fun-filled Valentine's Day at our house.  I have more pics from Instagram to share with you.  We started out the day by filling in the last spot on our Valentine's love notes on each of the bedroom doors. The project was a hit and the boys loved it.  Then we had heart-shaped cinnamon rolls for breakfast, peanut butter cookies with heart-shaped chocolates for an after-school snack, and heart-shaped pizzas and pink sherbet floats for dinner.  Good thing I had worked out (twice thanks to Mother Nature) because I consumed a whole lot of calories yesterday!

I was able to volunteer at Ryan's Valentine's party at school as well.  The kids had so much fun.  I had forgotten just how much fun the holidays are for the kids.  I was reminded over and over again yesterday! :)

As a gift, the boys received new Skylanders for their collection - they were a huge hit!

Happy Valentine's Day from the Mackeys!!!


No comments: