Sunday, February 10, 2013

Instagram

Time for another Instagram dump.  How is it possible it's been nearly a month since my last?

-11 air temp, -30 wind chill - BRRRRR!

Ryan had an ENT appointment, everyone had to wear face masks to prevent the spread of flu:


Wacky day in Ryan's classroom:


I was spring cleaning in my kitchen and dropped a burning jar candle, which splattered all over my sink, countertop, flower arrangement, picture frames, and blinds. What a MESS to clean up!


In the Delta Sky Club, awaiting our flight to Florida with Charles:


Sunset cruise in Estero Bay (Bonita Springs):


Beth and I ran every morning, this was our view on our runs.  Simply gorgeous.


Dinner at Backwater Jack's.  Watching the sun set behind the trees:


Poolside at Tavira - it felt just like we were at a resort:


Evan and I out for a walk on our last morning in Florida:

Carter had a lollipop as big as him!


My love note project.  Every day February 1-14 I put a heart on the boy's bedroom doors, telling them something I love about them.  I'm even doing it for Evan.  The boys have loved it so far.  I asked Evan if he liked his hearts on our bedroom door, and he said "oh, those are mine?"  Apparently it wasn't as big of a hit for him!  ;)


New ping pong table in the basement:


World's happiest kids at world's toughest rodeo:


Very emotional tribute to the troops at the rodeo:


Thumbprint hearts for the boys' Valentine's:


Carter and Ryan watching Skylanders videos on YouTube.  This is how I find them most mornings:


Carter's last swimming session, Middle Fours at Foss Swim School.  I can't believe all of my kids are done with swimming lessons!!!  What will I do with the extra time and money??


No comments: