Monday, May 28, 2012

Ryan's Baseball Game

Ryan is playing for Soderville U-8 team this year and really isn't 'into' it as much as he has been in the past.  He struggles to stay focused and ends up dancing around while in the field...it is almost comical, if it wasn't my kid! I wish I knew how to motivate him to get through this season!!!  He is good if he tries, trouble is, he isn't really trying when he isn't motivated.  I wish I had something to light a fire under him!

Playing first


Adjusting the hat

Jump, jump, jump, jump around

Hat's now backwards...

You do the hokey pokey and 
you turn yourself around...

Heading to first

Safe!

Gearing up to catch.  
At least this kept him busy! :)





Hand shake with the other team

Was it wrong to breathe a sigh of relief that at least it was over?

No comments: