Friday, May 11, 2012

Carter's Class Field Trip

I was able to chaperone Carter's class field trip to Wargo Nature Center in Lino Lakes.  I am so happy I was able to attend - it was bittersweet for me.  As much fun as we had, I couldn't help but think that this would be his very last preschool field trip.  He has 2 days left of school and then he is officially a kindergartner.  I almost tear up just typing that word.  Wow!  I am just amazed at how quickly the past five years have gone!  Anyway...back to the field trip.  There were about 45 kids on the field trip - a full bus load and about 15-20 parents and teachers.  It was a gorgeous sunshiny day and we had a great time!

One group of three, listening to the guide.  Soon they were given magnifying glass containers to put their bugs in!


Listening to the nature guide: 

Playing at the water tables, each had bugs/critters in them:
Carter catching bugs:


Showing his friends his bug on a leaf:

No comments: