Saturday, April 9, 2011

Carter's 4th Birthday Party

Today is actually Kyle's official birthday (happy 12th, buddy!) but since he is at his Mom's celebrating with friends, we celebrated Carter's birthday, and we will have Kyle's birthday on Wednesday (working around his social calendar is proving to be more difficult all the time!!!!)  Carter had 10 friends at Chuck E. Cheese's and then we had our family back here at the house afterwards.  It was a busy day and I felt like I needed a nap after the party, but fun was had by all.  The kids are in heaven in Chuck E. Cheese's with the games and they could hardly sit still long enough to eat their pizza and cupcakes before dashing off to play the games again.  It is so important for me to leave my children with great childhood memories of birthday parties and fun with their cousins, neighbors and friends.  I love you, Carter!  You are my little 'butterball' and will always be my baby, no matter how old you get!!!!

I should also mention Happy Anniversary to my husband on Monday, April 4.  We celebrated 9 years together.  I love you!!!!  :)

Is Carter's smile contagious or what?



Arriving at Chuck E. Cheese's:

Just 'crowned' Birthday Boy!


Singing with Chuck:

Cupcake time:


It's tough to tell if he enjoyed this or not! :) 

In the ticket blaster booth:



Opening gifts:




He was truly excited and appreciative over every single gift.  I was so proud of him! 


With his friends:  Lukas, Josh, Zach, Grace, Johnny, Sophia, and Tamara.  Noah, Olivia, and Ryan were also celebrating with us, but were playing games during this picture. 

Singing Happy Birthday to Carter at home:

I love that genuine excitment! :)

Blowing out the candles:



No comments: