Friday, October 29, 2010

Ryan's Halloween Party

Today I volunteered to help at Ryan's Halloween Party at school.  It was so cute and the kids had so much fun dressing up in their costumes.  I was the Bingo caller in his class - the kids loved it at my table - liklely because they all got prizes! :)  On days like today, I do a lot of reflecting on the fact that I am so thankful for my flex schedule so I can be at events like this for my boys.  I also volunteered at school yesterday in Ryan's classroom.  I spend almost every Thursday in one of their classrooms and I wouldn't have it any other way.  That was the reason I chose a flex schedule and I am going to enjoy every minute...until they are old enough that they don't want me in their classsrooms anymore!!!!  Until then... I'm there!

My Bingo table:

Mrs. Busch's Halloween party:

Ryan and one of his best buddies, Alexis:

Ryan sits with the girls at lunch - they love him and give him 'girl attacks' all the time!  Aren't they at the age when it is all about 'boy germs' and 'girl germs'?


No comments: