Sunday, October 17, 2010

Eagle's Nest

Carter and I met Bethany and Abigail for a playdate at Eagle's Nest on Friday.  Bethany was my previous jobshare partner (for almost 4 years at Target) and she and I can go months without seeing one another and pick up right where we left off.  We were at Eagle's Nest nearly 4 1/2 hours on Friday and it went by so quickly - we could have talked all day.  The kids got along great as well.  They were best of buds by the end of our time together. 





















Rock climbing wall:


Carter and Abigail and some little girl that just happened to be playing with them:

Bethany and I were expecting Abigail and Carter at the same time - we delivered just 6 weeks apart:


Bethany's new necklace:
Thanks for always being there for me and being such a great friend, B!!!!!

No comments: