Sunday, July 11, 2010

Corn and Clover Carnival

We took the boys to the Carnival on Friday afternoon in Hinckley. I don't think I have missed a Hinckley carnival in my lifetime. The boys love our annual tradition. Of course, I could easily have paid for a day at Valleyfair for our family in what I spent on ride tickets in the few hours we were there. Oh, well, the memories that were made! :)

Ryan and I on the Spider:





Carter on the Helicopter:

Carter and Ryan:


Carter and Ryan coming down the big slide:







Evan didn't want to be left out:

He really gets into the slides:

Ryan in the Dizzy Dragon:

Carter in the Dragon:

Time for the Dragon Rollercoaster:




Merry-go-round time:





Monster truck bouncy slide:



Time to go boating - they went with their cousin, Ali:
Crazy drivers:

Ali - look at those gorgeous eyes:

Carter on the motorcycles:

Ryan, being a clown, like usual:




Can't wait for next year's carnival!!!!!!

No comments: