Thursday, July 8, 2010

Como Town

The boys and I headed to Como Zoo to spend the day today. I even got an unlimited ride band so I rode all day with the boys - it was a blast! Carter took on all of the big rides, and loved them...until we came to the Tilt-a-Whirl. It was the first time I've had to hold up a hand to stop a ride - he was green by the time we got him off. He recovered quickly and it was off to the next ride! Kids!!! He is definitely slower paced than Ryan, who is our little thrill seeker. The faster, the scarier, the better with Ryan - he recently told me he wanted to be a stunt man when he grows up - can you think of a profession more fitting for him??? Today was a gorgeous, sunny day in the 80s - couldn't have asked for better weather or a better day!!!!




I laughed when I downloaded this photo - they look like they are trying to be a couple of bad asses with their shades and serious expressions!!!!



Always a favorite...the Frog Hopper!

Hi, Mom!!

Typical Ryan fashion - turned around backwards on the swings:

Screaming Dragon Rollercoaster






No comments: