Sunday, July 11, 2010

Abbey and Zach's Wedding

We attended my cousin Abbey and Zach's wedding in Saint Cloud this weekend. It was a large wedding, probably around 350 guests in attendance. It went flawlessly and she was a gorgeous bride. Here are some photos from the reception:

Carter at the reception:

Ryan:

Only Ryan would wear his napkin as a bonnet:

Ali, clapping for the newlyweds as they arrived at the reception:

Abbey dancing her way into the reception:
The wedding party, 8 attendants + ushers:

Abbey's brothers, Kyle and Matt:

My very talented cousin Abran was the photographer - I wish I had been able to spend more time with him and get some of his tips:

Sondra and Jack (Abran's photographer partner) busting a move:

Sondra, Abran, and Sinde:

Sinde and Abran:

Abran and Sondra:

Loren joining in on the fun:

Sondra and Loren:

Jack took my camera to snap a photo:

Loren took a photo of me and Evan:

Pool time for Carter and Evan:



Ryan and Grandpa making an entrance:



Boys and Dad swimming:

Carter in the hot tub:
What a great weekend! Congratulations, Abbey and Zach!

No comments: