Sunday, March 14, 2010

Family Sunday

We have Family Sunday at church the second Sunday of the month, where the kids do not attend Sunday School, but instead sit with the family during church. I'll be honest, I don't jump up and down when it is Family Sunday because I get very little out of the sermon, instead I spend my time entertaining kids and breaking up fights. Today I entertained Ryan with homework. We did fill in the blank, matching, and what comes next. He had a blast - I actually got him to sit still the almost TWO hours we were in church today (we arrived early - somehow I got our time off today!) Regardless, Ryan is a little sponge right now, wanting to learn more and more about spelling, math, and is even starting to read three letter words. Amazing - I'm going to keep working with him as long as he is this excited about learning!!!!

No comments: