Friday, March 26, 2010

Anniversary

Even though Evan and I will not celebrate our Anniversary until next weekend, I was given the 'nod' to pick myself up a few things at the camera store that have been on my wish list for ages. Probably doesn't look like standard Anniversary gift material to most, but I am thrilled. I purchased an external flash for my camera, a dome to deflect the flash, a set of the latest and greatest rechargable batteries with charger, and a backpack bag to carry all of my gear. I like to have one bag, with everything in it. And this bag has it, pretty much everything but the kitchen sink. I have my SLR camera (the one I shoot with about 99.99% of the time, point and shoot camera, video camera, all sets of chargers, extra batteries, memory cards, lens caps, rain gear, manuals, etc. It is loaded...it is heavy...and I am excited to put it all to the test at the water park this weekend! FUN! :) Now...what do I get Evan for our Anniversary???? Any ideas?





No comments: