Saturday, January 16, 2010

What is this?

What could this be? Is it the SUN? It is! We haven't seen much of the sun in the past days/weeks, so when it comes out, it feels wonderful. Somehow, it felt 'spring-like' this morning and the temps hadn't reached 30*. I went to the mailbox in my garage-sandals and a t-shirt. While I wouldn't recommend this for a long period of time, it felt downright warm with the sunshine. I saw shadows I haven't seen in ages and even my driveway that's been mostly hidden until the past couple of days. I love, love, love the sunshine and warmer temps. I am dreaming of sunshine and 80* to be exact, but I'll take 30* anyday in January! :)









1 comment:

The Rissell's said...

The past 2 days have been WONDERFUL! The sun and warmer temps make such a difference!!