Sunday, January 11, 2009

Beans

A friend told me that beans would be a good pastime for Ryan when I was on maternity leave with Carter. Well, that friend didn't tell me what a mess they made! I was cleaning my kitchen cupboards today and Ryan spotted the "bean" bowl. To keep them occupied long enough to finish "one last cupboard" I agreed to the beans. Ryan by this time does a pretty good job of corraling the beans. Carter, on the other hand, must have thought I was bored with cleaning cupboards and needed to move onto the counters, chairs, and floor. What a mess, but it did keep them occupied until I finished that cupboard! And look at the great skills they are learning! :)
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.......what we will do to get a few more minutes to finish a project huh? Funny how they can make a mess in just a minute, but it takes soooo much longer to clean it up.