Saturday, February 15, 2014

Lego Project

Carter has been asking for a Lego City Police Station for a couple of years now.  Whenever I ask him what he wants for his birthday this year, this set is at the top of his wish list.  I cringed at the $109 price tag and decided to scour eBay and Craig's List to see if I could luck out.  Sure enough, first check on Craig's List produced one, and a price tag of $50 made me a winner!  I picked it up, washed it, and since it wasn't put together, asked Kyle to give it a go.  He was successful and I am soooo excited to give it to Carter.  I'm not sure I can keep it a secret until April!  We carefully put it in a bin and have it stored in the utility room.  I know he's going to love it.  Huge thanks to Kyle, he spent 4 hours on this creation! :)

This was actually a few sets put together, so Carter will have more than he originally asked for.  He will love all of the vehicles, guys, and fun features in these sets!  Kyle is putting the finishing touches on them:

The entire set:




No comments: