Saturday, January 4, 2014

Instagram | Phone Pics

Time for another Instagram and phone pics update:

Kyle fishing on Lake of the Woods:

New canvas print and vinyl in my master bathroom (we just re-did our master bath in December, and these were the finishing touches):


New canvas prints and vinyl in our living room - the canvases are our family photo for the past 4 years.  Starting in the lower left corner with 2010 and clockwise to our most recent photo in 2013:


Sand and seashells in the master bath have me dreaming of much warmer weather than we are having here in MN:


New address sign in our foyer - the picture doesn't do it justice - I love the way it turned out!


Eating out at BDubs for New Year's Eve, one of the boys' favorites!




New coat rack for the boys' jackets, backpacks, and lunch bags in the laundry/mud room.  I couldn't find one that was exactly what I wanted, so I made my own (with a little help from Evan) by cutting, sanding, painting, and varnishing a piece of trim board and adding 4 hooks.  According to Ryan "it's about time".  Maybe now their things will finally make it off the floor (I can only hope).
Growth chart ruler Evan and I made on New Year's Day.  It has all of the boys measurements on it.  LOVE IT!



Tubing with my boys at Elm Creek today.  It was very cold, but we had a blast:

Ryan beat us up the lift every time (shocker).  This is how we would find him at the top - relaxing in his tube...



No comments: