Thursday, December 5, 2013

Instagram

It's been a busy week at our house...time for another Instagram update:

Carter is Star of the Week in his classroom this week:

Evan and I had a date night last Saturday night:

We put the finishing touches on the garage and wrapped up a few house projects last week - painted the garage door darker, applied a vinyl sticker, and installed ALL new hardware throughout the entire house, replacing all of the brass.  What a difference it makes!

Charlie showed up on Monday with a new movie for the boys: 

Evan and I had another date night on Monday night.  We went to dinner and a Wild Game with friends:

Carter's self portrait outside his classroom:

Charlie is working on jewelry.  Instead of stamping his own name on a disc, I wish he would have worked on some of my jewelry orders.  :)

I spent time with my favorite Star of the Week in his classroom today (I volunteer in his class every Thursday morning).

No comments: