Saturday, December 8, 2012

Instagram

I have found a new love - Instagram.  I have been using my phone for Instagram photos far more often than my actual camera, which is probably why I haven't been posting on here as much - all of my pictures are on my phone!

I pulled over my Instagram photos so you can see what I've been up to the past few months!  Going forward, I'll try to update them more regularly so I won't have such a long post!  

Carter's first Johnsville All Star slip:
Reading in the doctor's office:

Beautiful colors on our drive up north:
Target's new wellness center - very cool concept:
Gorgeous view of the sunset on Centerville Lake:
Taking care of my sweet great-nephew:
View of the sunrise out of the basement window at Mom and Dad's:
Carter's class field trip to Pinehaven Farms:
Bunny snuggles:
Fun night out with Sommer and Malyn - two of my co-workers:
My fish checking out their winter home for the first time of the season:
Boys are in school, time for me to be creative:
Ryan's pencil designed rocket for Cub Scouts:
Kyle's feet are officially bigger than mine!
Grandpa taking Ryan out to his deer stand:
Grandpa and Carter heading out for the evening hunt:
Kyle's 10 point buck on opening weekend:
Evan had this waiting for me on the counter one evening when I got home from work.  What a great surprise!
Carter reading his animal books:
Ryan read the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Third Wheel book in less than 24 hours. :)
Evan and Kyle were hunting so the boys and I had an evening to ourselves.  We went out for pizza and they enjoyed a long jacuzzi in the master bath.
I love working downtown at this time of the year.  Downtown was transformed into a winter wonderland overnight!
Driving home from my cousin Kim's on Thanksgiving night.  It went from low 60s in the morning to 30s and driving rain/snow mix.  Mom and Dad had to stay overnight the roads were so bad!
Thanksgiving weekend:  the tree was up, the house was decorated inside and out, time for a Frosty movie!
Charlie, our Elf on the Shelf, made his appearance on Thanksgiving weekend in a marshmallow bubble bath:
Charlie went camping and roasted marshmallows:
Charlie took Carter's tooth fairy money and made it into a paper airplane:
Carter lost his 2 front teeth in 2 days.  "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..."
Josh and Ryan playing Skylanders on the ipad:
Carter playing tic-tac-toe downstairs while I ran on the treadmill.  I had to keep looking backwards over my shoulder for every move.  I tried running backwards on the treadmill, but that didn't work too well!  ;)
Monster jam with our friends - what a fun night!
Me and my little man cheering on our favorite monster trucks!
Ready for the Twins Stadium Tour on their day off school last Monday:
When I picked Carter up from A+ this week, he gave me this card he made.  Melted my heart...
Ryan's friend, Alexis at lunch last week:
A new Pinterest favorite recipe:  apples, bacon, walnuts, feta cheese and raspberry vinaigrette dressing on spinach.  YUM!
Carter giving Santa his wish list:

No comments: