Sunday, December 23, 2012

Charlie

Charlie (our Elf on the Shelf) has been with us since late November.  He has gotten into a lot of trouble.  The kids love seeing what he's been up to the night before.  Here are his antics for 2012:













































Charlie left tonight and this is the note he left the boys:

From the Desk of
Charlie
                                                                     

Ryan and Carter –

Last night while you slept, a little Christmas magic happened in your house.  I flew back to the North Pole for the last time and made my last report to Santa.  He got on his sleigh and headed around the world to spread Christmas cheer.  This morning when you woke, I am gone and presents are in your stockings.  I know there are presents because I have told Santa what good kids you are.  He did his best to find the perfect presents for all of you because he was really happy with how hard you tried to behave this year.  Work on listening to your Mom and Dad, okay?  Remember, Santa and I are watching you all year!

I loved being your elf this year and cannot wait to see you next year!

Merry Christmas, Ryan and Carter!

Love,
Charlie


No comments: